Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Hamper Store by Present Company Included (“the Promoter”), Fowles Wine and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The promotion commences on 12/11/2016 and final entries close at 4:59pm AEDST on 12/12/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, entrants must email answers to email@example.com together with their name address, and phone number, prior to 4:59pm AEDST on 12/12/2016.
7. Entries that are incorrect, incomplete or indecipherable will be deemed invalid. If an entry is incorrect, incomplete or indecipherable, the Promoter will notify the entrant by phone or email for a second chance at submitting a correct entry prior to 4:59pm AEDST on 12/12/2016.
8. The prize consists of a dozen (12) bottles of Fowles Wine Are You Game? wine range valued at approximately $200.00.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The Winner will be randomly drawn from correct entries only on Tuesday December 13, 2016.
12. The Winner will be notified via a reply to their email address provided with their entry on Tuesday December 13, 2016.
13. The Winner will receive the prize within 28 days from the date the Winner is drawn on Tuesday December 13, 2016.
14. This competition requires skill. Luck plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The prize, or any portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
21. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
22. The Promoter is Hamper Store by Present Company Included of 12 Barkly Street, Brunswick East, VIC, 3057, telephone (03) 9387 4717.